The following guidelines are provided for parents, teachers, and children to inculcate an environment of learning, respect, humility and pride.
- To come to Gurukul with a smile!
- To arrive to Gurukul on time and attend regularly. This ensures commitment and discipline.
- To please notify the teachers if your child will be absent.
- To please bring to Gurukul only those materials that are required.
- To be attentive in class. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- To please maintain sanctity, cleanliness, discipline and an overall pleasant atmosphere in the building.
- To ensure that your child is not chewing gum, has had a good breakfast and does not bring any toys to Gurukul.
- To respect school property and the property of others.
- To respect all teachers, classmates and other parents.
- To please take turns with talking. Hands should be raised and wait patiently till the teacher calls on the student.
* Parents: Please support your child’s learning and school activities at home by helping your children complete reading or writing assignment on time and practice conversation.